Calling all top-tier performers looking to drive innovation forward. We favor a "can do" attitude, dedication to continuous learning, commitment to teamwork, and keen attention-to-detail.
Netizen, a national Inc. Magazine Best Workplace and HIRE Vets Platinum Medallion awardee, offers competitive pay and benefits plus ample flexibility, performance incentives, training, and career growth. Equal Opportunity Employer. Military Veterans/Family/Spouses welcome.
Government visitors can view our contracts page for ways to reach us through streamlined acquisition or direct award options.
We've made it easy and affordable for government agencies to access Netizen's trusted expertise and award-winning solutions.
SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER—Suitland, MD
*ACTIVE DoD TS/SCI REQUIRED*
Netizen Corporation is seeking a Software Test Engineer to work on-site in Suitland, Maryland to perform scientific software analysis and testing, and create associated documentation. Responsibilities include understanding stakeholder requirements, developing manual and automated test scenarios, executing tests, and reporting on test results. The Software Test Engineer will participate in both localized testing and full integrated system testing.
FULL STACK SOFTWARE ENGINEER
The position requires daily onsite work at our headquarters located in Allentown, Pennsylvania. Successful candidates must have current authorization to work in the U.S., pass a comprehensive background check, and pass pre-employment software engineering problem-solving tests.
• Experience with SaaS systems integration through secure APIs leveraging REST and other protocols.
• Experience with software test / assurance tools and methodologies (QA and test / validation).
• Experience with DevOps practices and tools.
• Understanding of basic systems administration for Linux in cloud-hosted environments.
• Combination of back-end architecture and front-end design experience (UI/UX) is required.
• Experience with the administration of PostgreSQL databases and related ecosystem of tools.
• Capable of designing and implementing refined software engineering processes across an enterprise.
• Understanding of Agile methodologies for software development.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to refine business requirements into technical schematics and documentation as needed, in addition to producing functional, secure, and high-quality code.
• Ability to quickly learn an existing codebase and produce new features on an accelerated timetable with quality code, documentation, and other required deliverables.
• Familiarity with cybersecurity practices, tools, and principles is preferred.
• Experience with designing, developing, and deploying Machine Learning models is a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field required.
INFORMATION SECURITY ANALYSTS (NQVs preferred)
Senior, Journeyman and Junior Levels
Netizen Corporation is seeking multiple experienced Information Security Analysts in the Patuxent River, Maryland area to provide computer network system integration analysis and consulting services that will ensure compliance with federal rules and regulations such as FISMA, FedRamp, and NIST. This position will also be responsible for performing other cybersecurity-related services such as Assessment & Accreditation (A&A), Security Policy Reviews, Vulnerability Assessments, Continuous Monitoring, Risk Management, Configuration Management, Contingency Training and Incident Management.
Netizen Corporation is actively seeking an experienced Certified Public Accountant (CPA) to serve as Controller to support our growing company headquartered in Allentown, Pennsylvania. This position is responsible for all accounting and financial operations of the company and requires an individual with deep critical thinking skills along with accounting, taxation, and financial management experience.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
Information Systems Security Engineer / Cybersecurity Engineer
*ACTIVE DOD SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED*
Netizen Corporation is actively hiring an exceptional cybersecurity professional interested in challenging work as an Information Systems Security Engineer / Cybersecurity Engineer in the Orlando, FL area. We seek a critical thinker who has a deep understanding of risk management and can apply his or her broad knowledge of systems engineering, cybersecurity engineering principles, networking, database, software, regulations, policy, and encryption to highly complex DoD training systems. The ISSE / CE will work as a member of a top-notch team of engineers, working directly with government civilians, military leadership, and other contractors in a trusted role.
· Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) while conducting Federal Information Security Modernization Act (FISMA) and Assessment and Authorization (A&A) audits, both on location and remotely, as assigned.
· Apply functional knowledge of DoDI 8510.01, CNSSI 1253, DoD Instruction 8500.01, NIST 800-53 rev4, other NIST Publications, and associated controls.
· Utilize extensive background experience in the use of IA tools including Nessus, ACAS, SCAP, STIG Checker, Vulnerator, Electronic Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS).
· Perform all steps of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process, from categorization, control selection, implementation and analysis, authorization, and continuous monitoring.
· Perform all aspects of systems development life cycle, including contract review and development, change request, technical refresh, as well as testing and validation.
· Communicate complex technical and programmatic information in the form of verbal and visual updates, technical reports, and briefings.
· Utilize knowledge of network devices and interconnections (i.e., routers, switches, IDS/IPS, firewalls, DNS).
· Employ technical experience in identifying and mitigating and/or remediating vulnerabilities or misconfigurations.
· Utilize knowledge of operating systems (Server, Windows, Linux, and VMware)
· Maintain and apply current knowledge of emerging cybersecurity threats and trends, including an ability to describe highly publicized cyber intrusions.
Experience / Skills:
· At least 10 years of progressive DoD IT / cybersecurity experience.
· At least 4 years of experience conducting NIST RMF assessments and security engineering support.
· Functional knowledge of DoDI 8510.01, CNSSI 1253, NIST 800-53 rev4, and associated controls.
· Knowledge of emerging cybersecurity threats and trends, including an ability to describe highly publicized cyber intrusions within the last year.
· Familiarity with networking, systems administration, and systems engineering practices and technologies.
· Familiarity with Electronic Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS).
· Security Architect (SP-ARC-002).
· Information Systems Security Developer (SP-SYS-001).
Minimum Education Requirements:
· An Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related engineering-focused discipline is highly preferred.
· Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or
· CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner+ CE (CASP+ CE), or
· Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP)
· Must possess an ACTIVE DoD Secret security clearance. All reported clearances will be validated prior to making an offer of employment.
· U.S. Citizenship is required.
Netizen Corporation is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled
Netizen Corporation is currently seeking a Navy Qualified Validator (NQV) to support NIWC.
This position is located in Norfolk, VA.
Minimum education and experience: