Calling all top-tier performers looking to drive innovation forward. We favor a "can do" attitude, dedication to continuous learning, commitment to teamwork, and keen attention-to-detail.
Netizen, a national Inc. Magazine Best Workplace and HIRE Vets Platinum Medallion awardee, offers competitive pay and benefits plus ample flexibility, performance incentives, training, and career growth. Equal Opportunity Employer. Military Veterans/Family/Spouses welcome.
Government visitors can view our contracts page for ways to reach us through streamlined acquisition or direct award options.
We've made it easy and affordable for government agencies to access Netizen's trusted expertise and award-winning solutions.
The Information System Security Engineer (ISSE) will act as the frontline system administrator supporting customer systems and applications. Thisposition will support the CIO, ISSM, ISSO and validator with the maintenanceand enhancement of systems and architecture to achieve and maintainCertification and Accreditation or other DOD compliance requirements.
Secret clearance and cybersecurity qualifications required on day of start. The Information System Security Engineer (ISSE) will have 3 years of experience with system/network administration and IT asset management. Candidates for this position will have documented experience with the DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) process working on Department of the Navy (DON) systems. The candidate will have experience applying system and/or network updates where necessary to comply with update security notices and requirements for Certification and Accreditation. Contractors shall be prepared to serve as experts in full performance of all Information System Security Engineering (ISSE)/System Administration tasks on day one as they will be primary cybersecurity staff at the command.
Netizen requires support to serve as a Navy Information System Security Officer (ISSO) for standalone systemsand websites, including all standalone cloud-based systems. This individual will perform tasks required by the Navy’s Risk Management Framework for the role required by an Information System Security Officer (ISSO) for standalone, non-enterprise or cloud-based systems.
· Meet the training and certification requirements for InformationAssurance Management Level II as defined in the Information Assurance WorkforceImprovement Program (DoD 8570.01-M) and current training standards in place atthe time of task execution.
The scope of this effort includes theperiodic maintenance, sustainment, and break/fix support for seven legacyaccess databases . The databases reside on various networks, includingNMCI, OneNet, and NETC. Assist withmigration of legacy database information into a common format for ingest intoServiceNow platform, performing Normalization of the data for ingest and anydiscrepancies are to be cleared before import to the platform.
Position Description: Position will be in support of multiple Microsoft Access databases utilized for supply, inventory, operations and informationsystems. This role will beto:
· Periodic maintenance, sustainment, andbreak/fix support for seven legacy access databases.
· Assist with migration of legacy database information into a common format foringestion into ServiceNow platform. The contractor will normalize the data foringest and ensure all discrepancies are cleared before import to the platform.
· Make recommendations to update andmaintain the applications/databases
· Review updated requirements, document these requirements, and recommend further courses of action forupdated builds
· Complete development/updates onapplications/databases in support of builds or issue/bug remediation
· Maintain all documentation as required
· Design,document, and develop alternative or new MS Access databases in support of customer mission.
· Secret Clearance
· 2-4 years of MS Access experience
· Experience with development using VBA
· Experience with development using SQL
· Experience with setup and administrationof MS SharePoint site
· Demonstrated experience with reportgeneration
· Demonstrated experience with designing andupdating GUI of MS Access form
Information Systems Security Officer (Cybersecurity Engineer) - ACTIVE DOD SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
Netizen Corporation is seeking an Information Systems Security Officer in the Orlando, FL area. This person will apply technical and functional expertise to perform on-site risk assessments and security engineering/advisory for DoD networks, information systems, and applications using standards such as DoD Directive 8510.01, DoD Instruction 8500.01, and NIST Publications. The ISSO (Engineer) will work as a member of a Team providing technical support to protect the DoD’s networks and information systems.
· Serve as an Assessment and Authorization (A&A) and Security Engineering (SE) Subject Matter Expert (SME) with proficiency in DoDI 8510.01, Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD IT, and affiliated NIST security controls.
· Function as an Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) advising federal and DoD clients on security protocols and compliance measures for a variety of systems.
· Assist with RMF assessments, including coordination, preparation, execution, and concluding documentation.
· Utilize DoD Information Assurance (IA) scanning tools and techniques (i.e., Nessus, SCAP, STIG Checker, etc.).
· Demonstrate knowledge of network devices and interconnections (i.e., routers, switches, IDS/IPS, firewalls, DNS).
· Demonstrate technical experience in identifying and mitigating and/or remediating vulnerabilities or misconfigurations.
· Perform system administration functions on various operating systems, including Linux, Unix, and networking devices.
· Communicate complex technical and programmatic information to a wide audience, often in the form of verbal and visual updates, technical reports, and/or briefings. Documentation, presentation, and public speaking skills are required.
· Apply understanding of cyber security concepts, practices, and tools to administer classified and unclassified DoD networks and information systems.
· Maintain on-going awareness of emerging cybersecurity threats and trends.
· Develop and maintain the necessary technical documentation and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
· At least 7 years of specialized DoD IT/cybersecurity experience.
· At least 4 years of experience conducting NIST RMF assessments and security engineering support.
· Functional knowledge of DoDI 8510.01, CNSSI 1253, NIST 800-53 rev4, and associated controls.
· Knowledge of emerging cybersecurity threats and trends, including an ability to describe highly publicized cyber intrusions within the last year.
· Familiarity with networking, systems administration, and systems engineering practices and technologies.
· Familiarity with Electronic Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS).
· Minimum of an Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related engineering-focused discipline is highly preferred.
· I AM Level III (CISSP certification)
· U.S. Citizenship is required.
· Must possess an ACTIVE DoD Secret security clearance. All reported clearances will be validated prior to making an offer of employment.
· Secret Clearance REQUIRED
This position is subject to pre-employment screening using common software engineering problem-solving tests.