Calling all top-tier performers looking to drive innovation forward. We favor a "can do" attitude, dedication to continuous learning, commitment to teamwork, and keen attention-to-detail.
Netizen, a national Inc. Magazine Best Workplace and HIRE Vets Platinum Medallion awardee, offers competitive pay and benefits plus ample flexibility, performance incentives, training, and career growth. Equal Opportunity Employer. Military Veterans/Family/Spouses welcome.
Government visitors can view our contracts page for ways to reach us through streamlined acquisition or direct award options.
We've made it easy and affordable for government agencies to access Netizen's trusted expertise and award-winning solutions.
Netizen is seeking a talented and Market Research Intern who wants to obtain unrivaled real-world work experience as a member of one of the nation's fastest growing cybersecurity companies. The Market Research Intern is a fully paid position and is responsible for analyzing new and existing markets (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats), determining pricing and wage information based upon available data, and deeply analyzing data sets to determine competitive trends for projects and bids. The person selected will also manage customer contacts, coordinate customer meetings, develop marketing materials and graphics, and assemble customer proposals as well as social media, blog posts, media contacts, event coordination, and other tasks.
The ideal candidate will:
Netizen offers fully paid internships with highly competitive rates and salaries.
Information Systems Security Officer (Cybersecurity Engineer) - ACTIVE DOD SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
Netizen Corporation is seeking an Information Systems Security Officer in the Orlando, FL area. This person will apply technical and functional expertise to perform on-site risk assessments and security engineering/advisory for DoD networks, information systems, and applications using standards such as DoD Directive 8510.01, DoD Instruction 8500.01, and NIST Publications. The ISSO (Engineer) will work as a member of a Team providing technical support to protect the DoD’s networks and information systems.
· Serve as an Assessment and Authorization (A&A) and Security Engineering (SE) Subject Matter Expert (SME) with proficiency in DoDI 8510.01, Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD IT, and affiliated NIST security controls.
· Function as an Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) advising federal and DoD clients on security protocols and compliance measures for a variety of systems.
· Assist with RMF assessments, including coordination, preparation, execution, and concluding documentation.
· Utilize DoD Information Assurance (IA) scanning tools and techniques (i.e., Nessus, SCAP, STIG Checker, etc.).
· Demonstrate knowledge of network devices and interconnections (i.e., routers, switches, IDS/IPS, firewalls, DNS).
· Demonstrate technical experience in identifying and mitigating and/or remediating vulnerabilities or misconfigurations.
· Perform system administration functions on various operating systems, including Linux, Unix, and networking devices.
· Communicate complex technical and programmatic information to a wide audience, often in the form of verbal and visual updates, technical reports, and/or briefings. Documentation, presentation, and public speaking skills are required.
· Apply understanding of cyber security concepts, practices, and tools to administer classified and unclassified DoD networks and information systems.
· Maintain on-going awareness of emerging cybersecurity threats and trends.
· Develop and maintain the necessary technical documentation and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
· At least 7 years of specialized DoD IT/cybersecurity experience.
· At least 4 years of experience conducting NIST RMF assessments and security engineering support.
· Functional knowledge of DoDI 8510.01, CNSSI 1253, NIST 800-53 rev4, and associated controls.
· Knowledge of emerging cybersecurity threats and trends, including an ability to describe highly publicized cyber intrusions within the last year.
· Familiarity with networking, systems administration, and systems engineering practices and technologies.
· Familiarity with Electronic Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS).
· Minimum of an Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related engineering-focused discipline is highly preferred.
· I AM Level III (CISSP certification)
· U.S. Citizenship is required.
· Must possess an ACTIVE DoD Secret security clearance. All reported clearances will be validated prior to making an offer of employment.
· Secret Clearance REQUIRED
This position is subject to pre-employment screening using common software engineering problem-solving tests.
Netizen Corporation is currently seeking a Navy Qualified Validator (NQV) to support NIWC.
This position is located in Norfolk, VA.
Minimum education and experience: