Calling all top-tier performers looking to drive innovation forward. We favor a "can do" attitude, dedication to continuous learning, commitment to teamwork, and keen attention-to-detail.
Netizen, a national Inc. Magazine Best Workplace and HIRE Vets Platinum Medallion awardee, offers competitive pay and benefits plus ample flexibility, performance incentives, training, and career growth. Equal Opportunity Employer. Military Veterans/Family/Spouses welcome.
Government visitors can view our contracts page for ways to reach us through streamlined acquisition or direct award options.
We've made it easy and affordable for government agencies to access Netizen's trusted expertise and award-winning solutions.
Netizen Corporation is actively seeking an experienced Certified Public Accountant (CPA) to serve as Controller to support our growing company headquartered in Allentown, Pennsylvania. This position is responsible for all accounting and financial operations of the company and requires an individual with deep critical thinking skills along with accounting, taxation, and financial management experience.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
FULL STACK SOFTWARE ENGINEER
The position requires daily onsite work at our headquarters located in Allentown, Pennsylvania. Successful candidates must have current authorization to work in the U.S., pass a comprehensive background check, and pass pre-employment software engineering problem-solving tests.
• Experience with SaaS systems integration through secure APIs leveraging REST and other protocols.
• Experience with software test / assurance tools and methodologies (QA and test / validation).
• Experience with DevOps practices and tools.
• Understanding of basic systems administration for Linux in cloud-hosted environments.
• Combination of back-end architecture and front-end design experience (UI/UX) is required.
• Experience with the administration of PostgreSQL databases and related ecosystem of tools.
• Capable of designing and implementing refined software engineering processes across an enterprise.
• Understanding of Agile methodologies for software development.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to refine business requirements into technical schematics and documentation as needed, in addition to producing functional, secure, and high-quality code.
• Ability to quickly learn an existing codebase and produce new features on an accelerated timetable with quality code, documentation, and other required deliverables.
• Familiarity with cybersecurity practices, tools, and principles is preferred.
• Experience with designing, developing, and deploying Machine Learning models is a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field required.
INFORMATION SYSTEM SECURITY OFFICER (ISSO)--MID-LEVEL
Active DoD Top Secret Clearance required
Netizen Corporation is actively seeking a mid-level ISSO, to be located at a Department of the Navy facility in Suitland, MD. The ISSO will perform automated security scans using automated tools such as Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), Center for Internet Security (CIS) Benchmark, Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP), and Retina.