Netizen provides expert Security Control Assessor-Validator (SCA-V) and Cybersecurity Engineering services to comply with the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF), NIST SP800-171, DFARS, the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) and other requirements.
NIST RMF CYBERSECURITY ENGINEERING
- Engineers and certified assessors to train staffand guide them through new RMF Assessment and Authorization (A&A) processes.
- Expert consultation on system design, configuration and documentation requirements to meet RMF ATO and other cybersecurity standards.
- Best practices to validate that NIST SP 800-53 controls are implemented effectively.
SECURITY CONTROL ASSESSMENT - VALIDATION (SCA-V)
- Certified assessors to scan, test and validate systems, networks and applications of every type for obtaining an Authority to Operate under NIST RMF and FISMA guidelines.
- Includes extensive Assessment and Authorization (A&A) support to validate that all system components are secured in accordance with CNSS requirements
WHO PERFORMS THE WORK?
- Highly-experienced and security-cleared assessors and cybersecurity engineers Certified personnel (NQV I through III, CISSP, C|EH, CASP, CISSP-ISSEP/ISSAP, etc.)
WHO CAN USE US AND WHY DO YOU NEED US?
- Any DoD customer or contractor that has systems or applications with expiring ATOs Any DoD customer or contractor looking to authorize a system or application for the first time
CONTRACT VEHICLES - HOW TO REACH US
Netizen is a PRIME Contractor on the Following Vehicles:
- Navy Seaport-e (all 7 geographic zones) & Seaport NextGen
- GSA Schedule 70 (Contract No. GS35F578GA) Special Identification Numbers 132-51 (IT Professional Services), 132-56 (Health IT), and 132-45 (Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services - HACS)
Netizen is also an SBA Verified SDVOSB Eligible For:
- Sole Source Direct Award per FAR 19.1406
- SDVOSB Set-Aside per FAR 19.1405